Taking a Breatheron August 17th, 2011 at 12:37 pm
Okay, things are crazy here, and I’m really trying to catch up (or at least come close). That means today’s post is going to be a light one. Perfectly Human (aka PRT 2) is on the agenda as soon as I finish the adult project I’m working on. I’m mentally toying with which of the overarching plots/characters to weave more into this one.
I will tell you some things get dealt with right off:
- The soul issue. It’ll probably happen in a flash/short between the books, but it’ll be clear early in book 2 what happened there.
- The thing with the Smiths at the end. I promise within chapter 1 (2 at most), readers will know what was going on there (or at least what happened that night )
There are other things though that are stretching across the series and since book 3 will take place mostly away from Portage, I’m curious to know what readers are most curious about.
- Lisa, the color guard bully who got in Elle’s face
- Trey, the guy who Cass debated using as a fall-back if things with Corbin
- Kris, Elle’s friend who got kicked out of school
- The van.
- Uncle Oscar
- Something else I’m not thinking of off the top of my head.
So anyway, I’m going to have more about at least some of these issues in book 2 (though since they are part of the overarching plot, they won’t necessarily be “solved”). But, if you’ve read Pretty Souls, what are you most curious to know more about?